We are the website for new Kent businesses…
For anyone who has recently started or is planning to launch a new business, exploring the Kent 2020 Vision START-UP website will prove invaluable.
This website presents you with an outstanding collection of support providers, specialist suppliers, essential information and inspirational success stories.
Starting a new business can be both daunting and exciting at the same time. Kent 2020 Vision Start-Up is specifically designed to provide you with access to the best possible support, advice and new contacts, all in one place on one day to provide a major boost for the early stages of any new business.
We report on dozens of suppliers & support organisations and choose from a range of free seminars and workshop sessions offering valuable advice for new entrepreneurs in Kent.
Our information-packed website presents visitors with free access to:
- Expert advice from key players at Pret A Manger, Walt Disney Company, Institute of Directors (IoD) and inspirational entrepreneurs such as young businessman Ben Towers
- Thought leadership on positioning, launching and growing your new business
- Practical advice on challenges such as using social media and intellectual property
- Dedicated workshop streams on marketing and technology innovations
- Exclusive opportunity to win our unique Kickstart Prize to boost your chances of success
- Complimentary entry to Kent 2020 Vision Marketing LIVE and the new BizTech LIVE event
Kent 2020 Vision Start-Up brings together the largest showcase of relevant suppliers in Kent, including: accountants, marketing & design agencies, legal services, business centres & office space, media & database providers, sales training & coaching, web design & hosting, IT / telecoms & software, banks & investors, insurers, printers & marketing services, logistics companies, sale agents, franchise opportunities and much more.
Contact us and we will provide personalised answers from experienced start-up professionals on a confidential one-to-one basis. And you can also find out about potential funding streams and access a wealth of support & expert advice from local authorities, universities, business support organisations, Government departments and other special initiatives.